Your one stop shop for equestrian bargains
All items are sold as seen and described. All items are fit for purpose and have been cleaned using nixwax products.
returns and refunds
All items purchased via GG Warehouse Ltd offer a 7 day no quibble return policy. We ask that you inform us as soon as your receive the item that you wish to keep or return it. All return postage is payable by the customer. Once the item is received back to our HQ we will issue a full refund. If you wish to part exchange it for another item, we can do so but we must advise that any additional postage will be charged to the customer.
NO items will be accepted for a refund that have been worn and show signs of being worn by human or horse since leaving GG Warehouse Ltd HQ
Browse our services below
Browse our services below
1. Fill in our online form and select outright sell. please ensure you detail out what you have to sell, what price you are looking for and any details on the items condition etc. please advise where in the country you are too.
2. GG Warehouse Ltd do not buy anything with a resell value greater than 100 pounds. If you wish to sell anything greater than 100 pounds please go to Classified or Commission section for information. We have a right to refuse a request to purchase products.
3. GG Warehouse Ltd will respond to all emails within 24 hours for price quotes.
4. GG Warehouse Ltd will submit Quote to customer and if customer approves valid for 24 hours. Quote to be signed or email received by HQ to advise customer accepts quote and to proceed. Quotes will include postage to HQ in Ripon North Yorkshire.
5. Customer to box up items and await instructions on how to send to GG Warehouse Ltd HQ.
6. GG Warehouse Ltd will deposit 30% of purchase price into Paypal account.
7. Once items arrive at HQ we will inspect and upon satisfactory inspection & receipt of all good purchased we will deposit balance of payment in full. (within 24 hours of receiving correct and as described items).
8. GG warehouse Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of items in transit.
9.If items received are not as quoted on sales particulars, are not the same products or of a quality that we cannot sell, the customer will be required to pay postage to return the items back to them. They will also be required to pay an admin charge of 5.00 & required to refund in full the 30% deposit paid for the items.
10. All transactions will take place via Paypal ONLY - please do not ask us to do direct bank transfers or use any other method.
GG WAREHOUSE LTD will upload your advert to the relevant section on our website.
1. please click on our Advertising page. Select the classified advert you want us to produce A / B / C
2. Pay for your advert - this click will automatically take you through to Paypal.
3. Submit your advert text via the form on the Advertising page.
4. Submit your photos via the [email protected] email.
5. Your advert will be uploaded within 24 hours of submitting your details.
6. Once sold please remember to let us know that your advert is no longer live so we can delete off our system. thankyou.
please see terms and conditions below.
please ensure you read the terms and conditions below
Items under 20 pounds = 15% commision fee deducted from sale price
items over 21 pounds and less than 50 pounds = 18% commission fee deducted from sale price
Items from 51 to less than 150 pounds = 20% commission fee deducted from sale price
Items over 151 pounds = 22% fee will be deducted from sale price.
1. Please fill in our contact us form and select: COMMISSION
2. Please detail out the products you have for sale via commision and any supporting information. (A list of items is best with expected price). We can forward you an excel spreadsheet to complete if easier to help you with this.
3. GG Warehouse Ltd will respond to all emails within 24 hours for valuations.
4. Quote returned to customer and if customer approves valid for 24 hours. Quotes will include cost of transporting items to our HQ.
5. Once approved by both parties, GG Warehouse Ltd will ask customer to box up items. A letter of agreement will need to be signed at this stage.
6. Customer to box up items and await instructions on how to send to GG Warehouse Ltd HQ.
7. GG Warehouse ltd will organise courier to collect.
8. Once items arrive at HQ we will inspect and upon satisfactory inspection of all goods received we will photograph, price and manage advertising/marketing etc on behalf of customer. We will also feedback on prices set and make note of any minimum prices set for items.
9. Items will be uploaded to our site.
10. All social media and marketing will be handled by GG warehouse Ltd.
11. All commision items will be for sale for minimum 2 months on our site.
12. If customer sells item elsewhere an admininstration fee of 3.00 will be invoiced per item. All postage costs to return items to customer will be met by customer in cases where items are sold elsewhere and not via our site.
13. If the customer changes her mind once commission has been uploaded to site and letter of acceptance signed an admin change of 10.00 will be invoiced to be paid in full before items are returned to customer. All postage is charged to customer.
13. Payment and account information will be supplied to customer in our letter of agreement, which will be emailed to seller at stage 1.
Once a month GG WAREHOUSE LTD will offer to our facebook customers an online bidding offer. This offer will start at 1.00 and have an auction end date. If you have any items you would like to enter into our facebook page auction we would require full details and pictures of the items prior to the date for launch.
This is our high risk area as all items entered into our Auction section do so on the basis of knowing they might only sell for what demand dictates on the day.
GG Warehouse Ltd will charge an administration fee of 2.50 plus the 15% of achieved sale price to use this service.
the buyer will pay the postage cost to receive the item. the item will be paid for via paypal. Once fund received from Buyer the seller will be advised and funds will be transferred within 5 working days. Full receipts with admin charge and % sales deducted will be provided.
GIVE TO CHARITY
Do you have old items that really have no resell value but can still be used. We work with many of the leading charities and should you wish to donate your items to one of these we can happily sort this on your behalf. Do not hesitate to drop items off to us at our HQ and we will make sure they are received by the Charities we support.
Terms and conditions for use on our website
Terms and conditions for use on our website
Standards applicable to the content of advertisements
These standards apply to all advertisements, booked via the website.
You must comply with these standards. If these standards are not complied by, your advertisement,will be rejected and cancelled. No refund or compensation will be available for advertisements rejected on the grounds of standard of content.
The content of all advertisements must:-
Comply with applicable law in UK and any country from which they are posted
Comply with advertising and/or promotional regulations in force in bothUK and any country from which they are posted
Advertisements, notices and announcements booked must NOT:-
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
Promote or contain sexually explicit material
Promote or contain violence/ violent content
Promote or contain discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person
Be likely to deceive any person
Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
Promote or involve illegal activity
Be threatening, abusive or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance , inconvenience or needless anxiety
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person
Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Contain goods/items/services/information that is or could be described as:-
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive or complete and may be added to or otherwise amended at any time. In additional we reserve the right to refuse any advertisement in categories not listed above, if they appear, in our complete discretion, to be unsuitable for whatever reason.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine whether there has been a breach of these acceptable use standards and we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these acceptable use standards constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Such other actions we deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these acceptable use standards.
We reserve the right at our discretion to restrict any user's usage of the website either temporarily or permanently or refuse a user's registration.
Private & Trade Customers
Who is a private customer?
A private customer is an individual who is selling items and goods that they personally and privately own. These goods are not being sold as part of a business.
A private customer can book advertisements
Who is a trade customer?
A trade customer is an individual or business who is selling items or promoting services for a business. This includes but is not limited to:-
the selling of large quantities of the same item (considered manufacturing and distribution)
the sale of products / items used purely for business purposes
If you are a trade customer and you would like to advertise in the FOR SALE category, please call 01765 667 988
If you are unsure whether you are a private or trade customer, please contact us
Linking to the website
You may link to the website, only where you have first sought the prior written approval from the company and, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation or take advantage of the company or website. In any event, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement with the company where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website to www.equinebargains.co.uk that is not owned by you.
You are permitted to view the contents of the website on screen. You are also permitted to print one copy of reasonable extracts from the website for your personal use and to save one copy of such reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use. All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of the website is strictly forbidden.
Where www.equinebargains.co.uk links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The company and website have no control over the contents of those other websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The company may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms & Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the website or on theww.equinebargains.co.uk website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the website, please email us at [email protected]
Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using this email address.
Please note that although the company will check advertisements placed, the company does not accept any liability for monitoring the website or for unauthorised or unlawful content on the website or any other aspect of its use by third parties.
The website contains content from the company, you, and other users. The webiste is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via the website is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from the website without the express written consent of the company. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the website. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of the website (other than your own content). When you upload content onto the website, you are granting the company and the website (representing that you have the right to grant the company) a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
Points for Sellers
In order to place an advertisement, announcement or notice via the website, simply follow the instructions on
You warrant that in relation to an advertisement, announcement or notice posted by you:
You are properly authorised to place the advert;
The advert will not breach any legislation, regulation or contract and will not render the company liable to any proceedings whatsoever; and
The advert is legal, decent and truthful and complies with all relevant codes of practice
Once you have created an advertisement payment made and the content approved by the website – your advertisementwill remain on the website for a period of time determined by the category in which your advertisement was booked.
Below is some advice to ensure safe selling:-
You should not send any items before receiving payment (if applicable);
You should not accept cheques as payment or part payment for items; and
You should never provide your personal or banking information to buyers.
You agree to indemnify the company and keep the company indemnified against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever incurred by the company arising directly or which is reasonably foreseeable as a result of any breach or non-performance by you as the seller of any of the representations, warranties or other terms herein contained or implied by law.
Points for Buyers
When acquiring an item, we recommend that:
You always speak to the seller prior to arranging a meeting;
You go and see/try items yourself;
You avoid taking lots of cash when meeting up with a seller; and
You never travel alone.
We do not accept any liability for misleading descriptions and you acknowledge that ads may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The company and website shall have no involvement or responsibility for the transaction between sellers and buyers and can give no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information on the website.
The company and website give no guarantees as to the trustworthiness of any buyers or sellers and the company strongly recommend that you take all steps necessary to protect yourself. You should use common sense when it comes to your personal safety, especially when arranging to meet up with a stranger. You acknowledge that you should gather as much information as possible in order to allow you to make an informed choice as to whether to meet up with the buyer or the seller. If you are planning to meet the buyer or seller at your home or place of work, you should ensure that you take someone with you. If practical, you should arrange to meet the buyer or seller in a public place such as a supermarket car park or at a shopping centre. You acknowledge that you will have no right of action against the company in respect of anything that occurs as a result of you contacting the seller or the buyer.
You acknowledge that you will not misrepresent your identity, you are over the age of 18 and you have provided valid and complete contact information.
The company and website specifically disclaim all and any liability to a seller, a buyer and users of the website (other than death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of statutory duty) for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause. Save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence or breach of statutory duty, under no circumstances shall the company be liable to the seller or the buyer or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of sales, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, whether or not we were advised of the possibility of such losses.
The company takes no responsibility for what happens via the website. You acknowledge that you will use the website for the proper purposes it was intended i.e. to list and view items or services you are hoping to sell or buy or provide and for no other illegal or immoral purpose.
The company reserves the right to withdraw any advertisements we feel are inappropriate, misleading, damaging or contravene these Terms & Conditions, with or without notice.
No variation of these Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing.